Members and their guests are invited to our annual Fall Social and Potluck Lunch!
October 20, 2018
11:00AM – 3:00PM at the Bellevue Botanical Garden
12001 Main Street, Bellevue, WA 98005
- Guest speaker Susie Egan: Creating a Woodland Fantasy Garden: Combining Fantastic Ferns with Great Plants for a Fabulous Effect. Learn creative and beautiful ways of using ferns in the garden by combining them with equally stunning companion plants.
- A Fern Frond Showcase by Richie Steffen, Director/Curator of the Elisabeth C Miller Botanical Garden
- Fern Sale with experts on hand to answer your questions.
- Book sales and signings of The Plant Lover’s Guide to Ferns by Sue Olsen and Richie Steffen and Encyclopedia of Garden Ferns by Sue Olsen.
- Potluck Lunch, please bring a favorite main dish, salad, or dessert to share.
RSVP to Jo Laskowski at email@example.com with the number of guests and the type of dish you plan to bring.